Ever have one of those days where it seems really hard to find the things you’re thankful for? Today has been one of those days for me, but I’m reminded that we always have something to be thankful for, so here is my Thankful Thursday for today:
- Friends that no matter the distance or time are always there to lift me up and remind me that I am worth more than I sometimes allow myself to believe.
- A husband that understands when it’s been a long day and will just make the decision about “what’s for dinner.”
- Music that brings me back to moments in time that remind me of how strong I really am.
- The fact that I get to work from home EVERY Friday.
- My mom and step-mom and mother-in-law. With Mother’s Day being around the corner, I feel this is appropriate and needs to be said. Without the support of these three women my life wouldn’t be what it is today. I love you.
Theme song for today: